Sunday, November 30, 2008

And these walls bleed lust...

I downloaded the new Fall Of Troy recording...

It's called "Phantom On The Horizon". From what I get, it's a bunch of re-recordings of an EP they did earlier called the "Ghostship EP". Pretty fucking awesome. I'd go buy it, but I don't think I can make it out to a Fall Of Troy show anytime soon and I hate buying CD's on the internet.

What else have I done since the last post?

I also spent like an hour trying to download the first Taylor Swift album. That's not so good. I've been known to have my periods of time when I've been obsessed with cheesy girly music, but this is not one of those times. Like half the songs are about her shitty boyfriends and the other half I don't fucking know. She's lucky that she's pretty.

Fucking hell I am bored.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment