Sunday, November 30, 2008

I speak as if I've lived one minute

And I probably stalk your myspace/facebook page more than anyone else...

Not because I'm gonna rape you. Just cause I'm fucking bored and you're a fucking camera whore.

And by "you" I mean a bunch of people who aren't reading my stupid blog.

"Oh, that Allan guy has a blog and he's being a creep."

I don't need a blog to do that.

So in the next few hours, I either make up some old work or watch my English grade get fucked in the ass. I hopefully will prefer the former.

It's almost December again. I like December because it's wonderfully depressing. Also, I totally get cool points for saying shit like that. That thing I don't really bother celebrating happens in like 20 days or so. Thank god there's no final on it.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment