Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cow Tipping

I'm home now. Tired as shit. Very tired.

State was fun. The race wasn't that bad. I apparently ran my fastest race and still came in dead last. WOOO!!!!!!!

And now, if I don't get off my lazy ass, I'll have one more teacher who fucking hates my guts and thinks I'm so asshole.

And he'd be right.

Also, for anyone who even thinks about buying those weird ass nachos at a fastfood restaurant, please don't. It doesn't taste bad, but it goes down bad. Trust me. I've eaten worse looking shit and I've been okay. Bad nachos. BAAAADDDDDDDD.

Yea. Please go vote for Switchblade Riot. I don't care who you are. Vote for them. They are so clooosssee to winning band of the month. Fuck this Dame Satan bullshit. SWITCHBLADE RIOT! They bring good punk rock back to the kiddies.

http://www.thedelimagazine.com/sf/vote.php

Please. Goodnight.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment