Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh what a party it will be...

For you at least.

I need to concentrate. Yes.

I've been downing espressos cause I got the fucking machine to work again and yea...

I would like to concentrate so bad right now. I'm too lazy to though. This won't turn out well come December.

December won't turn out well come December. Maybe. Who knows?

Does it make sense yet? Should I use more hammer?

So besides jerking off, what else have I been up to?

I actually have a somewhat idea for a shitty painting. Parts of me really wanna get this going. Maybe that's what I'll do. Buy me some painting doo dads for my birthday and go with it.

I'm still sick. I have to go prepare to run at state tomorrow. Do you think it'll work out?

Now to go down more pills and coffee and silly and thoughts about girls I will never (and probably shouldn't) date.

Fuck you.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment