Sunday, November 30, 2008

Insomniatic Meat

I like to post a lot when I'm bored. It make me feel like I'm actually talking to someone.

Pathetic.

I'm still really fucking tired and kinda sick again.

Once again, I find it scary that the first semester is almost over. And all that college shit is coming. I'm not stressing about it. I'm far from worried.

So if by any chance, I get new readers I don't know and haven't read anything besides this post, go vote for Switchblade Riot. I posted a link to that site a few posts down. Do it. They're like less than 14 points away from winning "Band of the Month". Do it. Takes like less than 30 seconds. You don't have to sign up for anything. You won't get anything (unless you decide to email them at switchbladeriot@gmail.com and they'll probably send you a free song). I don't really care if you're not into punk rock and you think they suck. You're reading this and I'm telling you to do something so you have to do it or your mother will die in 5 days or some shit.

She probably won't. But you've probably voted already so hurray for you.

Assholes.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment