Sunday, November 30, 2008

You just keep drinking and I'll keep my peace of mind...

How many fucking posts can I fit into one day?

What does it fucking matter? You're reading them anyways.

And I only assume people have caught on and are reading. Cause those profile views can't ALL be weird pedophiles. And I'm sure not ALL of them are from me clicking random shit I have bookmarked like some psycho.

I do that a lot. Just aimlessly click through the same few things on the internet before I realize I've wasted a couple of hours of my life.

I'm wasting life again aren't I? Fucking hell. Just when I thought it stopped...

None of these posts have any meaning or use. Just brain diarrhea that pours out on its own.

I've written the equivalent of a shitty essay with all these posts. I think I rather have the shitty essay instead. That's what I hate about essays. I don't just get to fucking do whatever I want. Everything has to be within context and I just can't deal with that. I can't just wander and whatever happens can just happen.

Yes, that's a horrible excuse for being stupid, but I don't know that.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment