Thursday, August 6, 2009

CGI sucks

This is where the picture of me bored as hell in the Hong Kong airport goes. Sadly, I can't figure out how to work the webcam on this labtop. This isn't my laptop. I rolled some fool and stole his (but not really).

The flight was boring as hell. No one sat next to me. I was all the way in the back in my two-person row. I did get to finally see "The Boat That Rocked". It's a realy good movie. Not enough Gemma Arterton though. She's really perty. Other than that, it was great. I watched that crappy Wolverine movie too. The CGI in that film was horrible. That part where he's cutting the fire escape with his claws was so bad I had a hard time holding back my laughter. They also totally raped Gambit. He wasn't Cajun at all. Fuck you person who directed that movie. Now I have to kill 12-14 hours doing god knows what. I'm gonna make 800 trips to Starbucks as soon as this laptop runs out of juice and I have nothing better to do.

I am a horrible traveler. I keep forgetting to take my belt off during security and I just had to drag my fucking guitar with me. That thing is causing me nothing but grief right now. Everytime I check in for a flight, the person's like "We might not have enough room to store that on the plane so you might have to check it in (and let the people who handle the luggage destroy it)". I haven't had to yet. I've got one more flight and I hope I still won't have to.

I feel weird blogging in public. Plus, some guy behind me keeps looking over. Haha.

I don't even know what gate my flight is gonna be at yet. I probably won't for another few hours. Now I'm gonna go wander..

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment