Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When Punk Goes Bad Haircuts And Skinny Jeans Goes Crunk

I can't remember what day it was, but it was sometime after I got my new contacts. We were driving into San Francisco from Oakland. You get a decent view of downtown with all the tall buildings and houses littered all over the place. The first thought that ran into me head was "I wish I had a katamari..." Yep. That game totally fucks up the way you look at things.

-Allan

P.S. Florence and the Machine totally stole my idea. If you go look through their pictures on their myspace, there's a picture that I can only assume Florence drew of a bird and it says "Fuck You" on the side. That's my steez. I want royalties for that! >=O

1 comment:

  1. I really want to play that game! So far, I've not had the opportunity.

    I think Jeph Jacques kinda wins that because he has his yelling bird comics. (He's the guy that does Questionable Content.)

    ReplyDelete