Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm not funny

Thank you. Thank you all my loyal followers and your loving comments.

Har har har. :D

School technically starts on Wednesday, but I have to go tomorrow to pick up my schedule and take a photo of me that will eventually go on a plastic card and several sheets of photo paper and a giant book that other people can write dumb shit in. And I have to be told to be a Senior and not go "RAWR!!!" AT all the little children but instead WITH all the little children.

College. Oh man. Don't get me started on college. I'll have to see my counselor and have an awkward "I haven't done shit this Summer that will help me out with college" talk with her.

The Jonny Craig solo album? I'm not feeling it at all. This leads me to conclude I'll hate the Craig Owens solo album as well since it'll probably sound like Cinematic Sunrise and I don't like Cinematic Sunrise. Any band with some variation of "cinema" or "scene" or "aesthetic" in their name sucks. That's a law of nature.

(Remember that previous paragraph so you can make me feel dumb when I fall for a band with any of those words in it)

What's with all these solo albums coming from all these post-hardcore-ish band's lead singers? Anthony Green, in my opinion, is the only one who's pulled it off so far. Cove from Saosin, you're next buddy.

Enough music talk. Let's talk about prison rape.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment