Sunday, August 9, 2009

ROFLCOPTER

I've been here for like 2 days now and nothing has really happened yet. People aren't really down with drinking coffee all that much here so I've been going without it. That basically means I feel like shit. Yes.

My baby cousin is silly and really hyper. He also pees very spontaneously and without any warning. He almost went on my guitar case. That's the last time I leave it on the floor.

A couple thousand miles away and I'm still sitting on my butt in front of a laptop. Hooray. Now I'm gonna go run around screaming at people who don't understand me.

I will try not to keep doing this for the next few weeks. You read that right. Now go outside and rob a bank or something. Stop playing video games. Eat your vegetables. Don't read this and take it seriously person monitoring my posts.

-Allan

1 comment: