Sunday, August 16, 2009

Her name was Aubrey

Sometimes, things happen accidently that make me realize that a lot of rather important details about my family are kept away from me. I only learn about these things when someone's drunk or like years and years later when it doesn't matter anymore. I personally am okay with it since it just leaves less for me to worry about and I guess they think it's stuff I shouldn't worry about either. When I do learn about these things, it's always very "Woah, had no fucking clue that was happening..." They're not all bad things either. Just very large and hard to swallow in one sitting things.

That last sentence came out way wrong.

ZOOEY DESCHANEL! TOMMY FROM THAT ONE SHOW A BILLION YEARS AGO! SONG I REALLY LIKE!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! I really wanna see her do some song with her husband to be a.k.a Ben Gibbard from Death Cab. I'd blog all over that.

"Why do you wear a lock?!"

WHY AREN'T YOU A SEX PISTOLS FAN!? >=O

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. :) I did not know they were engaged... or dating... probably because I haven't payed much attention to them outside of the stuff that's made them both famous folks.

    Also, his name was Tommy on 3rd Rock! I totally forgot about that! It's weird because his character's name is Tom in 500 Days of Summer. Whoawhoawhoa.

    ReplyDelete