Monday, December 1, 2008

What beats a bear?

I don't know.

My grandma comes home today. Fuck....

I was just getting used to the calm and quiet. Oh well. Just a year and a half or so and I'll hopefully be away from this.

"Oh what an asshole."

Yea, I know right?

Lemme plug some random bands I've grown all warm and fuzzy to.

#1: Tera Melos. If you don't like instrumental stuff, this really isn't for you. If you like crazy guitars and bass and drums and awesomeness, go marry this band. It's pretty damn experimental (for lack of a better description) and shiny. I suck at plugging bands.

Another would be Switchblade Riot (what happened to the numbering?). Good old fashioned punk rock....except in modern times. Surprising, I know. Fuck any of the "punk" bands out there. They're the real deal. I've been forcing you to vote for them for the past month so they can be the "Band of the Month" or whatever so you should probably go see what all the hype is about.

And it didn't look so good for them last night. Either Dame Satan or some stupid band called Pegataur are gonna win. Both crap hipster bands that kids who shop at American Apparel and hang out in their hipster cafes would love.

Let's get more offensive!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm very tired. I don't think it's from a lack of sleep. Some folks have told me I look like I haven't slept much but, I do sleep enough so I don't know. This thoughts not going anywhere interesting.

Goodnight.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment