Friday, July 31, 2009

Wilco (the blog post)



No one plays math rock and roll anymore. Nope.

It could be the result of my lack of sleep and poor eating habits, but I've been finding staring at any form of quick movement to be a painful experience. I get dizzy and I just wanna lie down.

That sentence was good. Years of English just chucked out the window.

I got a new prescription for my contacts. I can actually see everything crystal clear again! It's like life went HD on me. I guess it's my fault for not complaining about not being able to read stuff far away even with glasses on.

I wonder if they forgot to send me my schedule or if they're just trying to find a nice way to tell me they don't want me anymore. I have to order my books and if I don't get anything within the next 5 days, I probably will have to order them from China. I've also completely forgotten about the AP Enviromental Science assignment. I will have to BS a lot of stuff and hope it works out.

I need ways to overcome a 14 hour flight then a 12 hour layover. Knowing the stupid company that does all the flights back to where I live, it will probably end up being delayed for another 12 hours and I end up spending an entire day in the Hong Kong airport. I can probably still tell you the layout of the Hong Kong airport because I've spent too much fucking time there.

-Allan

3 comments:

  1. I would never ever ever be able to wear contacts if I needed them. I can't stand having anything touch my eyes, and also I look pretty cute in glasses. lol. But I am glad that your life is back to HD.

    Ways to keep yourself occupied on a plane:
    1) Sleep
    2) Read
    3) Do your assignment
    4) Write
    5) Talk in an obnoxious manner to anyone around you
    6) Bring a laptop and play games when they tell you you're allowed to use electronics after take-off... don't wanna crash the plane just from booting up. xD
    7) Just keep going to the restroom
    8) Make boring lists (like this one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel funny pinching at my eye everyday

    Reponse to "Ways to keep yourself occupied on a plane":

    1)I can't.
    2)I will
    3)I can't....while on an airplane (I have to be near nature to do it)
    4)Mer
    5)Cheese
    6)Deaths
    7)I do
    8)I have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after your flight, tell me what you ended up doing, because I'll need to know for my flight to France in January. :D

    ReplyDelete