Saturday, October 10, 2009

2012

21+ show. Fuck mcfuck fuck. Guess I'll go see Lydia again. Or Hard Girls...finally.

I'm not quite sure why I insist on hanging out with people I really hate. Maybe it's because I really wanted to see Zombieland. I'm still not sure if it was worth listening to heaps and heaps of shit coming out of his mouth for about 4 hours. I did learn that boys really like fucking. Hooray. I don't think I'll do that I again. I really hate him.

I think I'll be exactly 21 in 2012. If we all die and everything goes to shit, at least I'll legally be allowed to buy hella alcohol. That does me a whole lot of good.

Now to catch up on sleep.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. My friend told me today that he's going to turn 21 on 12/12/12, so he's gonna go out and buy a 12-pack, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete