Thursday, October 8, 2009

Taste

A girl on the XC team saw my DESA shirt and was like "I really like that song "Knives to the Brain"". I got so happy it was scary. I guess I got into DESA really late so no one else was really ever excited about it when I was. It's that same feeling you get when you have just seen some really old movie for the first time and no one else really wants to talk about it. So yea, that was surprising and totally made my day.

Since AdamD doesn't read my blog, were gonna talk about him. He has this awesome project where he's gonna paint 100 different robots and sell them to people. There's still a few left so get on top of that shit now!!! He's also doing some new music-y stuff I guess. It's called Gnarboots. I'm totally gonna see this in action next Friday. That means I won't get to see Lydia next Sunday. I'll probably have more fun watching Gnarboots.

I have an entire week off next week. By that, it means I have an entire week to play catch up and write my college essays. Oh yea! I'm probably gonna finally hit up a Guitar Center or something because I've been aching to change guitar strings. Yea, I actually can't sleep at night knowing my strings are rusty(ish) and my shitty re-stringing makes them go waaaayy out of tune. I have to go conduct an interview with my French teacher too. She's writing one of my recs.

Ladies.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment