Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Battleship Graveyard

So my Asia Rising class decided to merge with the Comparative Politics class for three weeks to talk about China's economical rise and all that jazz. It is the most boring thing ever. Asia Rising by itself is awesome. Add in CoPo, it is unbearable. I straight up just fell asleep today in class.

I don't have a basement so I can't be famous.

I really wanna learn an acoustic version of "All Your Friends Are Gone" by Circa Survive. I personally think it's one of the most intense songs ever. YEAH!!!

Good day.

-Allan

2 comments:

  1. You should get a basement.

    You should also check out thesixtyone.com 'cause it's all amazing and such. Musics abound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I just starting checking out The Hot Toddies and it says they're on Asian Man Records in their little bio, and it made me think of you. lol

    ReplyDelete