Friday, October 30, 2009

Death of auto-tune

I think asofterworld's 494th strip is my favorite thus far. I saw it and I was just like "wow" instantly. Definitely a good line someone should use in a song. Har har har.

All I can listen to lately is Circa Survive. I'm beyond stoked for their new album. They've been posting these little teaser videos of their time in some studio in Canada and what I hear in each one has been crazy good. A lot of bands post studio updates, but Circa kinda took it in a more artsy direction that gives you a reason to watch it a few times just to admire how it was shot and put together. One of them has Anthony Green singing a new song on the roof and I really like it. I hope it makes it on the album.

Armored Core 3 is on the PSP!! WOO!!! I'm like one of the four people alive that still gets excited about Armored Core. :D

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment