Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When I said you look good baby

LYDIA'S COMING BACK IN LIKE TWO WEEKS!!!! If I can make it through this one, I'll most definitely go see them again.

There's this thing called Neurobiology. It's basically raping the shit out of me and making me not want to do any work. I also really hate my AP Enviromental Science class and I really, really, really, really, really regret not dropping it. OUR FUCKING TEACHER IS ON JURY DUTY FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS! The subs really suck!! I'm totally failing that class which doesn't make it look good for me since I kinda want him to write one of my recommendations.

I'll never get a teacher to write one. All my teachers hate me. WOO!!!

I wouldn't call it being all depressed and stuff, but I really hate life at this moment. If I just like exploded right now, I'd be okay with it.

If people were easier to read, well....people would be easier to read. It would eliminate so much awkwardness and a ton of other things I'm plagued with.

I also kinda wish people were more straight forward and blunt. Say what you need or get the fuck out. You know? Stop moping the fuck around and letting it manifest in all sorts of weird ways.

Feeling diarrhea.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. o.o Your classes sound so much harder than mine... here I am in Creative Writing and Drawing 1, and you're taking Neurobiology and AP Enviro? Wow. Good luck! Bummer that your teacher's not around.

    I agree with that last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete