Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Move one inch at a time. Don't make shit rhyme



This video is all sorts of amazing. If you've never seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, you either only enjoy frat boy movies or you're just really missing out. I'm super obsessed with this movie too. So are a lot of other people who wanna be cool by repping this movie.

I did just use that word in all seriousness.

The song fits so well because it was written about the movie. It should have been in the movie.

Everyone wants a "dislike" button on facebook. Really? Does it matter that fucking much that you can click a fucking button to show that you dislike something? Have we all forgotten how to use words now? Can facebook just pay my bills and wipe my ass for me too?

I don't have bills to pay.....or an ass.

What is so unattractive about my blog? WHY DON'T I HAVE A BILLION READERS?! Is it because I can't spell? IS IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT?! WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?! I NEED THE ATTENTION SO MUCH!!! AH MAH GAWD!!!!!!!

What the fuck was that? That's what we here on the East call a gopher.

-Allan

2 comments:

  1. I only have eyes for your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the difference between your dribble and that of a gopher because you whine just as much and only do it online where it is not always to be read by people who understand. This is just a show you don't have real problems people see you! Are you invisable like me?do you even look at other peoples blogs to see how they live. No you don't understand what it is to have real probles. You only whine like a gopher that in life you most likely are!

    ReplyDelete