Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All my titles now will involve paper.

I am trying very hard to push this blog in a different direction than me just rambling on about nothing. That requires me to actually plan out something to talk about and stick with that something. I'm sorry if you like rambling, but this is what I want.

With that said, it becomes all that more difficult. I don't wanna just put something down if I don't feel like it will entertain in some way which in turn makes nothing I write seem entertaining. I also am in no way motivated to put so much effort into this thing when like all of 2-3 people read it. AdSense gives me a better sense of how many times someone actually looks at this blog, but I can almost guarantee that 80% of those views are from me. Now I am just complaining.

What I am really getting to is that you should just donate money to me. I can up the production of this blog and it will end up looking like your favorite movie. Don't you want it to look like your favorite movie? Of course you do.

I have a last.fm account. Add me?

Click it yo.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment