Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's a song about this

Dear rain,

I am no longer in love with you and this relationship cannot drag on any longer. It was fun at first and we had our giggles, but now I see you are nothing more than just water that falls from the sky for an extended period of time before stopping. Remember the times when you were soothing and actually helped me fall asleep? What happened to those days? You've kept me up for two nights in a row with your "pitter patters" and "drip, drip, drips". I dozed off during a test today because you couldn't talk it out at a reasonable hour of the day. It's always "me, me, me" now. I have feelings too. I quite enjoy not having to make mad dashes from building to building for fear of getting all of my possessions wet. Also, I think you should ease up on the evaporation. You're starting to sound like hail.

Love,

Allan

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

    -Andrea
    (Yes I still always read your blog, which is also excellent)

    ReplyDelete