Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jen don't wanna be seen

Today, I had a brilliant idea. The problem was that I was in the car, it was very early in the morning, and I had nothing to write it down on. So I tried to cling onto that idea while doing a bunch of other things like walking and not running into people in Chinatown. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I got home, sat down, tried to recreate the idea I was super stoked about in the car and I just couldn't. That's probably a sign for why I shouldn't write poetry.

I'm just trying to be productive. I have too much free time and I figure that if I am not going to do work, I might as well pursue that artsty fartsy side of me I pretend exists. That endeavor is very expensive.

That's just code for "I'm pretty tired of blogging".

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment