Tuesday, January 19, 2010

house of leaves

Sometimes people are difficult to deal with. I probably shouldn't rope in people in general into that statement. It's just a few select individuals. I generally find people to be nice.

You can't give me crap and then request that I do something for you. You can't come to me for help and when I tell you I honestly can't help, you tell me I'm useless. You can't try to be my friend when you don't have an ounce of respect for me. You should also stop asking me questions that don't pertain to anything of great importance. IF MY ANSWER IS NOT GOING TO SAVE A HUNGRY VILLAGE IN AN UNDER-DEVELOPED COUNTRY, DON'T ASK IT! In short, you should go die in a hole.

I don't know why dying in a hole is the preferred method for you to die by.

I really don't know if it stems from their ego or they just have no concept of how human interactions work. I love puppies.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment