Saturday, January 30, 2010

RATTLESNAKE!

So he says, "For $.50 extra, you can get a large. You want a large?" Won't the medium cup be able to hold a small child? No? SURE THEN! Large it is. I'm man enough to drink a small, under-developed nation's water supply's worth of Coke. You have convinced me sir. But wait! Surely a normal straw does not have the power to transport all of this liquid from the container to my mouth! I must use a Red Vine? Can I buy only one Red Vine? I need the entire box of Red Vines for some undisclosed reason? Okay. I'll take a box of Red Vines then. Golly mister, you sure are helpful.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. Why does your bio say "sentences" twice?

    Also hi.

    Also also OF COURSE YOU NEEDED ALL THAT COKE AND THOSE RED VINES (which is candy, right?).

    ReplyDelete