Saturday, January 2, 2010

Like leads to like like

Owl City. We are going to talk about Owl City. Just sayin'. You can leave now if you want.

But you'll stay. They always stay.

I don't know how I feel about this city of owls yet. On one hand, I kinda like his voice and to some extent admire what he is doing, but one the other I hate how "cute" and "bubbly" all his songs are and I just have this thing against people playing the laptop. It's silly and just too simple (says the guy who probably couldn't do it himself). I probably don't know what I am talking about, but a lot of the time there aren't even any real instruments involved. There are programs to emulate any instrument and that totally takes the fun out of it. Plus, it's really weird watching a dude stand in front of a laptop live. The negatives are outweighing the positives so I will say this: I secretly adore "Fireflies".



At least he knows what music fans really want. An adult size onesie.

-Allan

P.S. CLICK MY ADS!!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment