Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Broke bitches go on tour

So my uncle in China had a baby a while back. He's suppose to be really fat and apparently looks exactly like me when I was a baby. That's besides the points. We send em baby formula and stuff because the formula in China is not safe nor is it actually all that healthy.

Fast forward to today.

I was having lunch with my parents when my mom all of a sudden decides it's a better idea to send me with a heavy suitcase back to china than to just ship the crap to them. So, I'm gonna go spend a few weeks in China and make it back like a day or two before school starts. Hooray! Eat that Cabal! I can't play you from China.

This means I get to miss the Matches show. I won't make the RXB show either. Poop.

Maybe I'll bum a bit of guitar gear off my filthy rich uncles. That makes me sound like an asshole. Har har har.

Vietnam! Fishing trips! ITALIAN OPERA!!

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. My uncle who has a Chinese, (pretty much) mail-order bride is having a baby next month. WE MUST BE TWINS.

    ReplyDelete