Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tramp stamp

Today has been bad. I have a head ache. It won't go away. I've been really out of it. I walked into the bathroom with my coffee mug when the initial plan was to head into the kitchen first to put the mug in the sink then use the bathroom.

The good thing is Monsters of Folk. Take Bright Eyes, throw the singer from My Morning Jacket in there and add M. Ward and you've got Monsters of Folk. They are playing a show in Oakland at the Fox Theater. I can't remember when since I got too excited when I saw Oakland was on the list of tour dates. Cool bands don't really play Oakland venues. They'll occasionally hit up the Oracle, but that's usually some really famous band I don't really wanna go to the fucking Oracle to see (I hate the Oracle).

The Honorary Title is gonna play Bottom of the Hill in September. Like I haven't been to Bottom of the Hill enough times. LET'S GO AGAIN!! :D

Someone is doing karaoke somewhere near my house. It's really loud and really bad. Did I mention I have a horrible headache? It's switching from like old 80's power ballads to mariachi stuff. What the fuck?

I watched this movie called "Sylvia". If you can guess what its about and who stars in it, you could win a pony. Except if I could afford a pony, I probably don't need to blog about my headaches.

I also watched "Sex Drive". It's another one of those "I wanna get laid, but instead I learn important life lessons and that girl who's my best friend ends being more than just my best friend" type of movies. I guess I kinda liked it but not really. It wasn't very funny in my opinion. When a movie like that isn't funny, it's just shallow and 2 hours of random tits and cocks (I happened to have watched the unrated version which promised a lot more tits and cocks in the first minute of it). What I liked about that movie was probably Amanda Crew and Seth Green.

Very well little brother, very well.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment