Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Every Man That I Fall For

Yup, this is what it feels like if I were actually dead. The blog would stop and you would never know what happened to me. Luckily for you, I'm still alive. Hooray me!

I want the Florence and the Machine album. It doesn't come out here until the 14th and I can't download a good version of it to keep me happy until then. My UK fans should do me a favor and just send copies to my fanclub.

Someone's status on facebook was something like "I downloaded music illegally, but I'm okay with it it because it keeps my favorite indie band from making money which thus means they can remain indie and I can pretend like I'm friends with them still". Just less words. Really? You do realize that they need to fucking pay bills right? And because people download albums now, they can only barely make money by touring a lot and touring a lot in my opinion brings more attention to any artist than any number of plastic discs. Plus, why the hell would you want to keep a band you like from succeeding? I guess the real message in that is fuck you.

The person probably didn't mean it like that (my money's still on they did) and if so, the choice of wording totally pissed me off.

My friend's website is up:

French Press Films

They do moofee-like things and whatnot. Have a business that's needs stuff like this done? Wanna hear people scream "Fuck" while they film you? Yea you do. Don't believe anything on the Bio page though. :D

I've managed to push out a song. Like actually. It's done. Ready to be heard and laughed at and everything. It's about little boys. My god, I am a creep. D:

I've returned to playing Cabal Online. An hour or two in and I think it was a bad idea. Mainly because I'm pretty high level now so there's very little for me to do by myself (i.e. grinding, dungeons, sex). I have to make new "friends" since all the old ones probably realized doing this is a waste of life. There's a ton of new, useless features I really don't wanna learn. I'm a dork.

Now to return to rolling a giant ball thing around and picking things up.

-Allan

5 comments:

  1. I would send you my copy of floence and the machine, except i dont want to :/
    ...sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're out of my fan club! >=O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to die less often.

    I should probably do the same thing.

    WTF IS CABAL ONLINE? Is that an mmo? I got addicted to one of those once... twice, but the same one. That's some bad shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an MMO. Worst game ever. Yet I still play it.....

    ReplyDelete