Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Goes on the Record

I should probably start doing stuff. July went by fast and college hell is ever so close. Maybe playing video games all day and not sleeping or eating right isn't such a good idea.

In other news, I kinda learned how to play an acoustic version of this song called "Morning Exercise" by an awesome little band (well, maybe not "little") from Oakland called The Heavenly States. Okay, the song is like only two chords (F and Bb I think), but whatever. Go buy their album "Delayer" and tell me I'm a dummy and can't learn things by ear.

It's amazing how much awesome music you can find by listening to Break This City. Hard Girls? Best band ever that I keep not going to see live. There. That was another plug. Do I get paid yet?

So for whatever reason, I've had to convince a good handful of people I don't drink (baby blood that is). I tell them that and they always respond like I've just killed their first born child or something: "WHAT?! You DON'T drink? How? Why? Adverb! SUBJECT!" I'm always reluctant to respond with "I'm fucking seventeen you fucking asshole. Why is that surprising that I don't do something that kinda isn't legal at all for someone my age?" Am I missing out on something? Are folks my age actually just fucking getting wasted every other minute and I'm just that out of the loop? Am I giving my generation too much credit? Will anyone ever know all the lyrics to "Hey Sandy"?

When there's nothing else to talk about, we talk about drinking and drugs motherfucka.

I have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow. Thanks Ironman.

I have a bigger crush on Zooey Deschanel. So much so, I will cut you if you bad mouth her in the comments section (which probably makes you wanna do that). I wanna see 500 Days of Summer. It has Tommy from 3rd Rock From The Sun in it too. Remember that show? Wasn't the best? There's this awesome video of them pretending to be Sid and Nancy (you can find it through wikipedia). Zooey is wearing a rabbit lock. I dorked out really hard when I saw that cause it basically is the exact same one I'm wearing....all of the time. Then I hid in my closet, lit the candles on my Zooey Deschanel shrine, and sacrificed a vegan hipster kid.

It is late. Yes. 2:50 in the a.m.

Hi.

-Allan

P.S. I really wanna write script to a movie that goes completely backwards. Fuck that whole Eternal Sunshine steez where it's all out of order. I'm going backwards. It'll probably get stale within the first three seconds.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for 500 days of summer :)Joseph Gorden-Levitt whoot! Btw If you like movies and shit you should watch mysterious skin with him in it, because it's one of my favourite things in the world.

    ReplyDelete