Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh girl, the lights are on

Hello.

I'm sad because I miss seeing DESA playing music live. That's actually something that has been bumming me out. I miss seeing DESA activity. They haven't done anything in well over half a year now. The last show they played was like in December of 2008 and haven't done anything since. Don't break up on me now.

Other than that, I think I'm fucking losing it? I wish for Senior to fly by as fast as it can. I don't care if its suppose to be one of the better years of high school. Fuck that. I just wanna know if I can get into college. Then hopefully get the hell out of here because I can't take here anymore. There's nothing going on for me. I need distance from my parents before I actually start hating them for driving me crazy.

I hate having so much free time.

Here are some things to lighten up the mood:





-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment