Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ancora



This is Craig Owens. You probably know who Craig Owens is if you've been reading this thing for a while.

I didn't do anything for Halloween. Nothing really happened for Halloween. I didn't really see anyone trick or treating. Is that not hip anymore? Overall, it doesn't seem like people try all that hard for Halloween anymore. I remember when like every house in this neighborhood was all decked out in Halloween decorations. Now it's just 2-3 neighbors who barely even bothered to carve their pumpkins.

All my friends are out getting drunk and shit. Haha.

I don't mean that.

I don't tend to stay up late anymore. It's overrated and I like my sleep. That's just my excuse because I just don't have it in me to stay up past like 11 pm. Thanks coffee. I have no clue why I'm telling you this other than the fact it's almost 2 am.

Flop flop flop.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment