Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a fucking conspiracy



Zhees here ees Florence and the Machine (A.K.A Florence Welch and her backing band "The Machine"). She's quite good. Really in your face but also really far away from your face holding cupcakes. She also covered "Hospital Beds" by Cold War Kids and made me love Cold War Kids again (not that I ever stopped loving them). Click it and listen and stuffs.

Billy Mays died. What the fuck? Couldn't Lil' Wayne be next? But seriously, that's kinda sad. Who else is gonna yell "OXYCLEAN!!!" at me? Who else will convince me to buy useless shit without thinking twice? WHO ELSE WILL DAWN HIS AWESOME BEARD?! Not the fucking ShamWow guy, that's for sure.

Watch more famous people die in the following weeks. Then at the end of it all, someone's gonna step up and claim responsibility for all their deaths then explain to us his (or her! see how smoothly I avoid sexism?) intricate plan and how killing all these people will actually bring the fall of mankind. That's right, Bob Dylan may hold to key to our survival. Or not...

-Allan

6 comments:

  1. 60 days til i see florence and the machine :):):) Did whatshisface out of jurassic park actually die btw? i have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! :O

    I don't think anyone from Jurassic Park has died recently. I actually have no clue either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The author of it died a couple years ago... Michael Chriton. (Thank you, Google. heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she meant Jeff Goldblum dummy. >=O No, he's not dead yet though some folks reported he was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats good :) I like him. AND...yes way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well since all I had to google was "jurassic park" and "died," I didn't really know who. SO YOU'RE THE DUMMY, ALLAN. D:<

    Also I have not talked at you in a while. :P

    ReplyDelete