Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chemical Chemical Chemical Badger

I'm a past out priest in an AA meeting.

Jared Leto said that fans of 30 Seconds to Mars are awesome because they realize how important the band was to him and that it was everything for him. What? Minus the fact you rake in shitloads of money from being an actor? I think you'll live should your mediocre band fail.

Poo.

Is there really any point in complaining about modern, popular music? It's gone to shit and nothing's really gonna save it. We should just embrace it like the deformed, in-bred child you keep in your basement so none of your friends or neighbors have to see it. So let them pretend like what they're doing saves lives. Let them pretend to be deep and thought-provoking. Let them pretend to be women.

So like....why can't I write songs? Even jokingly. I can't put words together to form a passable song. Even when I remove everything that tells me to try to be deep and just go for cliche. I can't even do cliche. This is Chuck Norris's way of telling me that I don't have a future in anything music-related.

Thank you for listening.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment