Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Man Up

Before I embark on my hours of typing up a study guide that'll be used for all of 45 minutes, I'm gonna bother your eyes and brain some more.

Sigh. No. Correction. Big sigh.

Yes.

So what do you get a person you don't really know? A severed foot? An orangutan heart? The multitude of dead hookers in your trunk. Well, I wanna keep those hookers actually so scratch that one out. I don't wanna spend too much either since I don't really know the person that well. That and my Les Paul fund cannot be touched until it exceeds a grand. I'll figure something out.

This week's hell officially starts tomorrow. It's gonna be rough as shit. Test. Test. Fucking horrible assignment. Another test. Finding fake blood. Science fair! WOO!!!!!!

And of course. I shouldn't complain. Those are the least of my worries. No, no. You are. I was hellbent on getting on board this fucking musical just to make you one less problem in my stupid little head. I could care less about the outcome. Just as long as I do something. Either way, I'll probably stop worrying about what you think.

I'm kidding of course. I'm just trying to spice this shit up. That's what you readers want no? Mushy emo teenage crap. That's what you're here for. It's what gets you off. A lot.

Okay. Well. I can't slack off anymore. Piss.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment