Sunday, February 1, 2009

Childhood left without a sound

Sometimes facebook makes you do things that you wouldn't normally do. Like fill out some stupid thing. Then tag 25 people. Then realize you really don't like any of the 90 something people you are "friends" with. And all that stops you from hitting the "publish" button. Hahaha.

I'm already stoked as shit for next weekend. I want this week to end ASAP. Maybe slow down here and there, but mostly just zoom by.

My never ending quest to purchase a Les Paul has finally taught me that I probably won't be finding the one I want for under $600. Well, I could, but it probably was used as a murder weapon or some shit. See? Money makes you worry about stupid shit.

Did you know Journey has an Asian guy now? I didn't. I didn't really want to either, but they were on TV for some Super Bowl thing and yea...

I need to go see a show.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment