Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dead Wrong

Have I ever gone on about how much I hate all these billions of music genre labels? I'm sure I have. Reading about them in wikipedia just makes me hate it more.

Have I also gone on about how much I hate the Strokes? I don't think I have since I've never listened to their stuff nor have I ever cared enough about them to say shit about them. Maybe I'll love em. Who knows?

If I'm not mistaken, there's a Soft White Sixties show tomorrow night. Once again children, Bottom of the Hill. I have no clue what time, but it's totally worth checking out since they're really good. If you like DESA, they sound nothing like DESA, but one Ryan Noble and one Joey Bustos plays bass and drums (respectively) for this band. So go see them for that. I might go. Since I don't have school and it's not like I have anything better to do.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment