Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Alone

I've done some soul searching these past few days. That yielded absolutely nothing new. But, to entertain you, I've concluded that:

-Your kid's a drunk asshole.
-My miserable, depressing life is actually a gopher.
-"Seven Nation Army" is a catchy song.
-I have trouble using expensive things.
-I actually kinda like Straylight Run even though they added to the mess known as the Taking Back Sunday line-up (cause they change members more than they do hairstyles....I don't know what I'm talking about).
-I wouldn't actually mind dating a stripper. As long as she dyes her hair not blond to prevent cancer.
-The song "Reckoner" by Radiohead only reminds me of sex. Weird?
-There is no "perfect ending". Just the one where Bruce Willis turns out to be dead.

That's about it. I guess. Did you know that none of the outlets in my room are three-pronged? It's quite annoying. I can't plug anything I actually wanna use (which mostly happen to be three-pronged) into the outlets. I've got only one converter thingy. =/

Oh.

-Guy who is really tired of this

No comments:

Post a Comment