Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things need to slow the fuck down.

So it's done. I officially hate buying things on the internet and will try to refrain from having to do it again. There's no interaction. You click a few fucking buttons. Type a few fucking things in and you're done. I don't know what's on the other end. I don't know what I'm getting til I get it. Molly is a whore.

So in a week or two's time, I'll either have a really awesome '04 Les Paul Studio and pissed off parents or a complete piece of shit that needs a ton of repairs (which for Les Pauls usually cost more than the guitar) and really, really pissed off parents. Let's keep those vaginas crossed kids.

Is the plural of "vagina" really "vaginae"? Really? I like "vaginoose" personally. We've been over this....

I have an ENTIRE week off next week. May I just stress how much I need it? More than once a day I find myself pointing a pen at my throat and telling myself I could end it all then and there. That's not fucking healthy. I need to fucking slow down and chill. I need some catch up time. I'm an old man and can't keep up with all this change.

And because of that, I realize how shitty life is gonna be until the end of Senior year. I gotta do it though. If only to shut my parents up about getting into a good college. It just has to happen.

Vaginae.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment