Saturday, February 14, 2009

Every funny guy has a serious side.

Big chain bookstores kinda suck too. They never seem to have the exact book I'm looking for. They'll have stuff by that author, but just not the book I want. I wasn't just gonna pick up any book by Haruki Murakami. I had to settle for a fat SAT prep book and "The Book of Laughter and Forgetting" by one Milan Kundera. I've read like a page of it and I'm already loving it. Then I'll forget it. Get it?

My baby's somewhere in California. Or maybe it's traveling to California still. I'm not sure. Those tracking things don't tend to be super clear.

You probably expect me to make some comment about how today sucks and blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, I don't give a fuck. It's just another day (that happens to have some stupid "holiday" attached to it).

Time to take another 180.

Call me a stupid, emo teenager, but things aren't looking so well. Pretty much everything in my life right now is dangling over a cliff waiting to fall. I mean, a good amount of it I can't actually do anything about and can only hope for the best. I don't even have much to do with it, but it's still affecting me. I just hope we can fix it. Cause life is gonna change drastically if we don't. I'll have to say goodbye to everything I know now and re adapt. Okay, so maybe I'm making it sound worse than it is, but shit will change. That's all I know.

So go fuck your significant other. Put two where they like. Put three where they like. Sexy.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment