Saturday, February 21, 2009

Now It's Done

I actually kinda liked "28 Weeks Later". There was more zombie and killing unlike the first movie which was mostly bullshit. Also, Imogen Poots (awesome, awesome name) was probably my shallow reason for watching the whole thing. More bad zombie films need to do that. Put attractive people in the film so I actually want to sit through them. "Diary of the Dead" was boring as hell, but the crazy blond that ran off in the van thing wasn't. Hahaha.

Yes. That's what I've been doing. Watching more zombie flicks in between random movies. I think that's what I'll do with my breaks from now on. Watch hella movies.

Have you ever seen your own greed manifest itself in the form of a sandwich? It's rather scary. Makes you sit down and think about how you've been running your life.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment