Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aerith

Taylor Swift gives girls all the wrong ideas. No. A slutty, brunette version of you will not be dating your neighbor who you just so happen to have this huge crush on and you won't end up dating your neighbor after slutty you fucks some other guy because in real life, that's really awkward. Stoopid.

I finally got the "new" Mastodon album. I say finally because I joke about Mastodon all the time. Not because I've been dying to hear it. It's a solid album. Awesome guitar work and awesome everything else. They do, however, have like three people singing (and not like harmonies for the most part) which can kinda be a mess live. They should get lessons from Good Old War.

I'm listening to a ton of bands I joke about all the time. Oh noes.

The Mastodon joke isn't really vicious. There's a tech/IT guy at school who has a beard and looks like he belongs in Mastodon so I joke about it.

The Paramore jokes are though.

I really wanna play guitar. Maybe I should've have wasted my down time blogging. FUCK YOU HOMEWORK AND NOT BEING ABLE TO STAY UP LATE BECAUSE CAFFEINE AND SCREWED ME UP!!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment