Friday, September 18, 2009

Rebel without a lot of things

Fuck me. I actually really like Every Time I Die. They're one of those bands I talk a lot of shit about because they have a horrible name. I actually thought they were one of those shitty screamo bands who look like an American Apparel catalog, but I was wrong. They're actually more like The Dillinger Escape plan which I love.

I also actually thought I would hate the new Craig Owens EP. I actually kinda don't since there's some cool stuff on it. Maybe it's just because Craig Owens isn't as big of an asshole as Jonny Craig is. Jonny Craig is a huge asshole. A huge asshole who has an amazing voice. A huge asshole who's wasting his amazing voice recording shit for his bad solo project. Let's get more Emarosa.

I'm just gonna talk about music this entire post so you can stop right here if you want.

Billy Corgan wants to release a 44 song album under the Smashing Pumpkins name. I want to stick my head in the microwave because he won't stop doing dumb shit.

I don't think I can complain enough about how people assume I know things or they assume I want to know things. Today while I was out running with the cross-country team, my friend told me he felt awkward speaking to another friend of mine because this other friend at some point (and maybe even now) had (has?) a crush on his girlfriend. That makes sense right? Work it out. He thought I knew about it. I was really taken by surprise. Now that thought is gonna pop into my head any time those three are in the same room (which happens quite often). I don't tell anyone who I have crushes on. I just don't talk about these things ever. I'm not interested in discussing these things (unless in cryptic blog form) because it's well...uninteresting to me. Why on earth would you expect me to know man?

Knowing that bit of useless information does make certain comments about that girl make more sense though. I guess. Fuck this I don't care.

That goes on a list of reasons why I really want high school to end.

Some idiot is lighting fireworks outside.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. That last sentence is something you can say every night if you live in my neighborhood. (And it's illegal here, and we have at least 2 cops that live in our neighborhood who apparently don't care...)

    GO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS! AHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete