Monday, September 28, 2009

Inside myself



I've been really obsessed with this song. I've been listening to it non-stop. I'm trying to learn how to play it. I keep singing it in my head and out loud.

It's a pretty bad live video. They can't sing it right....ever. Probably because most of their pre-Crack The Skye stuff was all screaming.

I sing out loud a lot. I can't control it. Are you my mother?

All Seniors get their own page in our year book. It's known as your Senior page (duh). You can decorate it and shit. Other high schools probably do this too. I wouldn't know. Anyways, I'm trying to decide between not doing anything for mine because I just don't give a shit or my other plan which is super awesome and I can only hope they let me do it. What is this other plan you ask? I would just have a semi-huge picture of Johnny Depp half-naked and smoking a cigarette on of the bottom corners and it would probably just say in huge letters "I'm right behind you." Why? Because I love Johnny Depp. Also because I was reminded that there was this band called Gay For Johnny Depp and that's kinda how the layout for their website is and it's totally awesome.

Yea!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment