Saturday, September 5, 2009

Unhealthy obsession with red heads

I feel like I've been hit by a car. That implies I've been hit by a car before.

There's nothing like spending an entire day with your class mates that makes you realize how much you wanna just graduate and leave all their bullshit behind. Maybe I just have no clue what bullshit is, but oh my gorsh. Some of the stuff that came out of people's mouths made me cringe. I've no actual issues with any of you though so it's okay to keep mailing cookies to my fan club.

We had a little "talent show" during fallout. It was kind of entertaining. Some people could actually sing. I enjoyed it. Mr. Vann did the bottle thing where he puts it down on the floor from his forehead without using his hands again and now I can safely say it never ceases to amaze me. Your's truly almost got up and did something, but the kid in the corner who kept getting up and wanting to play ANOTHER song made me change my mind. You could have it dude. You clearly want it more.

I'm so snarky. SNARK MCSNARK SNARK!!!

Sometimes it's because I don't have to balls to say these things to these people I write them here and get a few cheap laughs. Other times it's because these people are so busy blowing themselves that anything I say will not have the desired effect so I don't even bother.

Should I wipe my ass with a rake?

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment