Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wanderlust

I watched this movie late last night/early morning today called "Gigantic" only because Zooey Deschanel was in it. It was a horrible movie. The only way I can describe it is that the entire movie never really happens. It just kinda beats around the bush for an hour and a half. The movie is about this mattress/bed salesman who wants to adopt a baby from China because that's like his life's goal and he falls for this crazy lady named Happy (played by Zooey) who has commitment issues and her filthy rich dad buys this bed for $14,000 and it's just a huge mess. There's also this sub plot about some crazy homeless man who's trying to kill the main character, but that never really gets expanded on and was completely unnecessary. Maybe there is some deeper meaning to the homeless man. I can't think of any. The only people who watched this movie had to have been super hardcore Zooey Deschanel fans.

Sometimes, I feel like I've got my shit really figured out. I'm not quite sure what that means exactly, but I just do sometimes.

Tickle.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment