Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Keep secrets

Happy birthday website that allows creepy old men to read about my life. I love you. Kinda. We should see other people.

The new Saosin album isn't as bad as I was kinda thinking it would be. I actually enjoy a good chunk of it. Maybe I just don't like em that much anymore because Cove (that's his real name I assume) sounds horrible live when not playing an acoustic set.

There is too much homework. I think I'm already falling behind since I didn't exactly do any of the Summer assignments and missed a day of French. Hooray. I have 6 free periods total which is weird compared to my 8-10 in previous years. Most of those free periods will be spent bitching about setting up something for someone. Being a Senior is awesome possum.

I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment