Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rabbit Heart

YEA!! WOO!! Let's all jizz in our pants cause the awesome, awesome president is on TV. I don't really know what he said because I didn't watch it so I can't talk shit. But I did read people's reactions to it on twitter (fuck me) and it made me uneasy. It's because some people basically idolize him, I feel like it's all still a gimmick. I would love to see him fuck up and then all these fucking idiots immediately turn the other cheek and slander him.

I don't dislike our president. That's not what I'm trying to say. It doesn't fucking matter. I just get upset when important things like this get turned into something that feels like it's just a fad and there's nothing else to it.

I might possibly get to run around dressed like a giant bird with antlers. You didn't hear that from me though.

There's this band called Liars. They have this song called "Plastic Casts of Everything". There's a music video for it. I think more music videos need to be like it.

I try hard to just be indifferent with most people I have nothing in common with. I don't wanna talk to you really, but if you say something to me, I'll respond with a nice and non-snarky comment. Hell, the fact that I'll respond is good in my book. But there are certain people I just can't even speak to because I can't think of anything nice to say to them. I hate every fiber of your being. I hate what you are. I hate what you do. I hate how fucking arrogant you are. I hate having two fucking classes with you. I don't get how people can get like that. How anyone can get to that point where they actually think they have something over everyone else. Where they think what they say goes and everything else is dumb. Where they think they know you from 10 second conversations and what other people say. You open your mouth and I'm just so blown away at the amount of shit that comes out of it that I actually cover my ears sometimes. I can do this for quite a few pages. Why oh why do you have to force me to be anywhere near these people life?

Homework is not getting done.

This has been an angry-ish post. I'm sorry? This is what happens when I'm tired.

I feel bad for not finding any value in dropping a ton of money for getting a Senior portrait? Oh, I'm so cool for not having shit on my Senior page. Har har har. The only people who will be bummed are my parents. I guess. Whatever. I bum them out enough by not ending up like half the shit they wanted me to end up like. A little more couldn't hurt.

I am done. FUCK MCFUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK FUCK! I swear because it keeps you listening.

-Allan

1 comment:

  1. =/ Bummer? I hope this annoying person/annoying people go away... somehow... I don't know. I'm sorry you have to deal with them (and hope I'm not one of them... *nervous laugh*).

    This is a comment, yay.

    ReplyDelete