Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot Topic punk

I was woken up at around 5 am today by this horrible humming noise. I'm not 100% sure it wasn't all in my head, but it was so horrible I couldn't sleep. I actually got up and walked around the house and I concluded it was coming either from my grandma's room or my new neighbors were doing some weird shit.

I think my new neighbors may in fact be growing pot. As soon as they move in, a handful of people on our street have complained that the electricity and stuff has been acting a bit funny. It's totally common for pot dealers to steal energy off of other people on the grid so things like PG&E can't really tell they're using all that excess power because it looks like it's running from all of us. I just hope they're shit doesn't burn down because they don't know how to set up grow lights.

Thanks guys.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment