Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Badge

MY PACKAGE CAME! HOORAY! And immediately I am waiting for another. Stupid gift cards and their ability to let me shop online. =/

My dad just has the worst opinions ever. He says things and you're just like "Wow...is that what you really think?" Scratch the first sentence. The only issue I have with his opinions is that he is way too vocal about it. Yes, it is good to express your opinions, but with anything it gets boring after the first time. He'll find a way to slip politics into just about everything! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW THEM LIBERALS ARE KILLING US! I don't like politics either. If you hate it so much, move down South. Then you'll never have to deal with our pseudo-hippie bullshit ever again.

What?

I have this crazy paper cut on mah fingah. As with most cuts I get, I can't tell you where exactly it came from. All I know was that I neglected to put a band-aid on it and it looks gnarly.

WHOO!!

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment