Thursday, December 24, 2009

French Texas

HOLYSNAPS! Wristcutters: A Love Story is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen!!! I love it! It somehow takes such a super depressing act and turns it into an amazing movie that is in no way depressing. GO WATCH IT! GO WATCH IT! GO WATCH IT!!!

I got a bit too excited there. It is a good movie though. The guy from Almost Famous is in it. Tom Waits is in it. They play a few songs by Joy Division. WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE?!

But alas, I am stuck at home in the end. I'm kinda tempted to just take public transportation all the out to the city so I can spend the rest of my "I saved up all of this money for one thing, but I've decided to waste it on all this other thing" money. It's kinda late ish though. I probably won't make it home before dark and I'm not motivated to leave the house. I'm still recovering from being 98% dead so I shouldn't risk it.

I have a Skype account, but I never use it. I'm not cool enough I guess.

-Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment